£36000 inclusive of VAT.
In October 2017 we will be selling Sorley.
Reserve Sorley now with a deposit of £1000 – delivery in early October 2017.
Depending on your location we can also offer you the opportunity to rent Sorley out via Wild Campers.
Sorley Started life in 2013 as a factory Kombi Highline. He had one family owner prior to Wild Campers and has a full service history. We service our vans every 10000 miles as opposed to the VW recommended 20000 mile interval. Sorley was converted to a camper in early 2016 and is now registered with the DVLA as a motorhome.
- 2 litre 140 BHP
- Milage will be circa 50000 at Oct 2017
- DSG 7 speed automatic
- Full service history
- 1 previous owner
- Cruise control
- Reversing sensors
- Leather steering wheel
- Bilstein shocks and springs – improved handling and variable height
- Unique Wild Campers conversion completed in early 2016
- Conversion fully documented – detailed photographs included
- SCA 194 High roof (top of the range, sprung bed)
- Scopema RIB seat – fully crash tested
- MV Airo 2KW diesel heater
- Fiama F45 awning
- Hand made birch ply and Scottish elm furniture
- John Lewis ‘Home’ range crockery included
- Vango Airbeam Drive Away Awning included
- Tom Tom 6″ Sat Nav with preloaded camping spots included
- All Wild Campers sign writing will be professionally removed